Halloween 2012 I was a zombie pin-up girl. It's was all done with shading of green and black eye shadows. I am absolutely in love with this costume I definitely want to be this again sometime. It's more of a cartoon zombie then a "real" zombie. If you love halloween as much as I do and you want to be scary but pretty this is definitely the costume for you! If you want to know how I did it let me know and I'll out it in the comments.
Friday, November 16, 2012
Hey kiddie's this is my November playlist, Basically the songs that I am crazy about this month!
1. "This girl is on fire" Alicia Keys
2. "Let's Go" Matt & Kim
3. "Cassie" Flyleaf
4. "Get Some" Lykke Li
5. "Infinity Guitars" Sleigh Bells
6. "Blow me" P!nk
7. "Settle Down" No Doubt
8. "Die Young" Ke$ha
9. "We're far enough from heaven" Deep Cotton
10. "Tight Rope" Janelle Monae
Hope you love these songs as much as I do!
Wednesday, November 14, 2012
What was I thinking is your first reaction right? Haha I know it's crazy but I actually am in love with this hair color. I'll let you know what I used and what I did.
What You'll Need:
-Bleaching Kit (drugstore, Splat $10)
- Jerome Russell Punky Color Flamingo Pink (Ulta $10)
- White Conditioner (Drugstore Suave $1.69)
-mixing brush (Ulta $.75)
1. First you' ll need to bleach your hair which yes sounds scary but as long as you have a legit bleaching kit then you'll be fine, if your hair is super dark then you might need to bleach your hair twice.
2. After you bleach your hair and it's all dry you can start mixing your pink color.
3. Put in the white conditioner you'll be using probably the whole bottle so put alot in.
4. Think about what shade of pink you want before you put in the pink dye. This dye is extremely pink so if you want a light pink I would put a small amount of dye in.
5. Mix up the mixture and make sure that it is all mixed in with no super pink spots.
6. Put the dye on your hair. If your using Jerome Russell you won't have to worry about the pink dye your scalp or skin because it does not have acid in it but if you are using a different brand of dye you might have to put vaseline around your hairline.
7. Wait 30 minutes, wash out a small section to see how the dye took to your hair. Apply more if needed or wash out if satisfied.
And that's about it! You should definatly try it! It's so fun!
Sunday, July 29, 2012
So I found this on the web...
and of course me being a DIY maniac I decided to try it out. I went to the thrift store to buy high waisted jeans, found a pair that fit me amazingly! I decided to give it enough length so that I could fold the bottoms up and give it a more vitage look. This is what I endedup with
What do you think?
Saturday, July 28, 2012
Recently I have taken a complete risk with my hair I went from super long to super short. It's summer and it's hot so I don't feel like dealing with a sweaty neck and I needed a change. I got straight bangs and a bob cut I got the idea from Kimbra.
My new fashion inspiration, Kimbra!
Tuesday, July 10, 2012
This is one of my favorite outfits because of all the color. I love the mix of coral and teal. Those are my two favorite colors.
earrings: forever21 $3.50
beater: american eagle $10.00
cardigan: forever21 $12.30
bandage skirt: forever21 $20.00
necklace: forever21 $4.50
Shoes: forever21 $19.99